AquaStop™ Basement Sump Pumps
Water in the basement is a distressing scenario for homeowners, causing potential damage, loss of belongings, and a decline in property value.
Foundation Recovery Systems recognizes the stress water leaks can cause. Our AquaStop™ Sump Pumps removes water entering the basement before it has a chance to do damage.
Read through this page to understand the crucial role sump pumps play in a complete waterproofing system and how AquaStop™ Sump Pumps by Foundation Recovery Systems are the right choice for your basement.
What is an AquaStop™ Sump Pump System?
The AquaStop™ Sump Pump System is installed at the lowest point in the basement, with the purpose of channeling water from the internal perimeter drainage system out and away from the home’s foundation.
A sump pump is key to protecting the structural health of your basement from potential water leakage and flooding.
Our cutting-edge sump pumps have a water alarm, sump liner, airtight lid, and superior cast iron pumps. Because of this, our AquaStop™ Sump Pumps ensure dependability and peak operational excellence.
Signs You Need a Basement Sump Pump
Recognizing the red flags for a sump pump in your basement is crucial. Signs include:
- Wet or damp basement walls
- Leaky basement
- Foul, moldy smells
- Mold growth
- Water seepage through basement windows
- Elevated levels of humidity
- Water leakage through cracks in the basement structure
Spotting any of these signs means immediate attention is needed to prevent escalating water damage and related complications. Contact Foundation Recovery Systems to stop further damage.
Is a Sump Pump Necessary?
Yes, a sump pump is an essential component in any effective basement waterproofing strategy.
Without one, water accumulating from the drainage system will become stagnant, promoting mold and mildew growth and possibly causing structural harm.
Addressing this need promptly helps prevent the escalation of minor problems into significant complications. AquaStop™ Sump Pumps seamlessly integrate with comprehensive home waterproofing strategies to maintain a healthy living space.
What Are the Different Kinds of AquaStop™ Sump Pumps?
Realizing the unique needs of every household, Foundation Recovery Systems provides a spectrum of sump pump solutions tailored to your basement’s specific prerequisites.
AquaStop™ Single Basement
This model utilizes one powerful SafeDri™ cast iron pump suitable for routine water removal, available with either a SafeDri™ ⅓ hp or ½ hp pump. The ⅓ hp pump can expel over 2,000 gallons of water per hour, while the ½ hp pump can discharge more than 3,000 gallons per hour.
AquaStop™ Single Basement with Battery Backup
This option comes equipped with a battery backup for use during power outages. It is capable of discharging over 11,500 gallons of water per hour of battery power.
AquaStop™ Triple Basement
Our most reliable pump, the AquaStop™ Triple Basement, incorporates three pumps for unparalleled protection.
The primary SafeDri™ 1/3 hp pump manages daily water removal; a secondary SafeDri™ 1/2 hp pump activates if the primary pump is overwhelmed or fails; and a third, battery backup pump offers protection during power outages or circuit failures.
Our expert technicians will assess your basement’s conditions and recommend the most appropriate AquaStop™ system for your home.
What Are the Benefits of the AquaStop™ Sump Pump System?
Implementing a reliable sump pump system comes with numerous benefits:
- Assured Basement Dryness: Rapid water removal prevents flood damage.
- Whole-home Protection: Compatible with other solutions such as interior drainage systems, vapor barriers, and dehumidifiers, offering comprehensive protection.
- Consistent Performance: Features up to triple redundancy and backup options, ensuring dependable operation even during severe weather and power blackouts.
- Lasting Defense: Constructed with top-grade materials, both the pump and the float switch are built to last.
Foundation Recovery Systems is your choice for advanced basement waterproofing solutions. Our reliable sump pumps and expert installation shield your basement against water intrusion, outperforming generic alternatives.
Contact us now to schedule your free inspection.
How AquaStop™ Sump Pumps Work
Once a Foundation Recovery Systems expert has inspected your basement and recommended an AquaStop™ sump pump system as the optimum solution, our installation process includes:
- Determine the lowest point of the basement
- Excavate the floor to accommodate the sump liner
- Excavate the perimeter for the interior drainage system
- Place interior drains in the trench
- Connect drains to the sump basin
- Place pumps and components in the sump liner
- Add interior sump pump discharge pipes
- Direct discharge pipes through the basement wall
- Install exterior discharge pipes, extensions, and anti-freeze discharge line attachment
- Run electrical hookup to control panel
- Attach battery backup if deemed necessary
- Test the pumping system
- Attach an airtight lid to the sump basin
- Pour cement to restore the concrete floor
Here’s how this system works to keep your basement safe and dry:
- The interior drainage system collects leaking water.
- Water is directed to the sump pump system.
- Once water reaches a certain level in the basin, it activates the pumping system.
- Water is pumped out of the basement and away from your home.
With more than 30 years of experience and proven products, Foundation Recovery Systems stands as a beacon of trust in basement waterproofing, offering an unparalleled experience in customer service and product reliability, surpassing generic store options.
Why Our Sump Pumps are the Best Choice for Your Home
AquaStop™ Sump Pumps from Foundation Recovery Systems provide distinctive features including:
- Premium cast iron pumps
- Water alarms
- Airtight lids
- Multiple protection levels
- Seamless compatibility with other solutions
- Battery backup options
- Maintenance plans
- Comprehensive warranty plans
Trust Foundation Recovery Systems for unmatched sump pump solutions and comprehensive home solutions.
Reach Out to Foundation Recovery Systems for Your Sump Pump Solutions Today!
Given the unpredictable weather, having a waterproofed basement is crucial in our area. Our reliable sump pump and other waterproofing solutions mean you never have to worry about the damage water can do.
Schedule a free, no-obligation inspection and quote and reclaim the joy of a dry basement.
Sometimes. Continuous operation can indicate problems such as a stuck switch, a malfunctioning float, or an incorrectly sized pump and should be addressed promptly to avoid burnout. However, during heavy rainfall or snowmelt season, your pump may need to run nearly continuously to keep up with the amount of water threatening to enter your basement.
Regular checks and maintenance will help determine the reason for a continuous run.
Yes, we recommend a separate circuit to prevent overload and ensure uninterrupted operation.
Last Modified Date:
Explore more solutions
2064 N Woodford St.
Decatur, IL 62526
2401 SE Creekview Dr.
Ankeny, IA 50021
7280 NW 87th Terrace, Suite C-210
Kansas City, MO 64153
211 SE State Route 150
Lee's Summit, MO 64082
Moberly, MO 65270
Springfield, MO 65803
1625 Larkin Williams rd.
Fenton, MO 63026