Concrete Crack Repair
Concrete cracks can ruin the aesthetics of your property, and more importantly, they may signal underlying structural issues.
Foundation Recovery Systems uses the trusted SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ polyurethane injection approach for effectively lifting and leveling sunken, cracked concrete slabs.
Join the homeowners across the region who, for over 30 years, have trusted this advanced repair process. We are committed to restoring your concrete to its former glory.
What is Concrete Crack Repair?
Concrete crack repair addresses damage to concrete surfaces typically resulting from shifting soil and excessive moisture.
While superficial fixes like caulk can provide temporary relief, they don’t treat the core problem. Foundation Recovery Systems goes beyond topical solutions. Through our specialized PolyRenewal™ method, we lift settled concrete and stabilize the soil beneath.
Signs Your Home Requires Concrete Crack Repair
Cracks can develop on many concrete surfaces, including:
If you’re noticing the damage of your home’s concrete surfaces, it may be time to consider a repair solution. Here are some telltale signs:
- Visible and expanding cracks in concrete surfaces
- Cracks wider than ¼”
- Uneven or sinking concrete slabs
- Tripping hazards
- Concrete sinking away from the house
- Cracked walls or damaged siding above sunken concrete
- Crumbling edges
- Pitting, flaking, and staining on the concrete
- Water pooling on the concrete after rain
- Weeds growing up between concrete sections
Identifying concrete cracks and other damage early allows for less invasive repairs, protecting your investment and preventing further costly damage.
Is Concrete Crack Repair Necessary?
Absolutely! It’s imperative to address concrete cracks without delay.
Stay cautious of “quick fixes” that often neglect the underlying cause. Superficial solutions like mudjacking or repouring usually don’t rectify the root issues.
By attending to damages early, the repair process remains non-invasive and straightforward.
PolyRenewal™ tackles the core problems, reinforcing the soil beneath and preventing erosion.
What Are the Benefits of Concrete Crack Repair
Concrete crack repair offers:
By rectifying uneven areas and sealing cracks, tripping hazards are eliminated, ensuring the safety of your loved ones and vehicles.
Deter Further Decay
Injecting foam beneath unstable concrete slabs stabilizes the base soil, preventing further settlement and guaranteeing the durability of your investment.
Uplift Aesthetics and Asset Value
Damaged concrete diminishes your property’s charm and worth. We revive your concrete, restoring its pristine appearance.
Prolong Concrete’s Lifespan
Untreated minor cracks can escalate to significant issues. Our repair methods reinforce concrete slabs, avoiding the need for replacement and extending their lifespan.
Our unique PolyRenewal™ approach, combined with our expertise, assures unmatched long-term benefits.
How Our Concrete Crack Repairs Work
For reliable concrete repair, Foundation Recovery Systems follows this meticulous process:
- Drilling small, penny size holes in the concrete.
- Place injection ports in each hole.
- Mix and prepare the two-part, closed-cell polyurethane foam.
- Inject foam beneath the concrete slabs through the ports.
- The expanding foam fills the voids beneath the concrete and lifts the slab.
- Allow the foam to fully cure (approximately 15 minutes).
- Remove the injection ports and fill and smooth out drilled holes.
- Seal cracks and joints to prevent future damage.
- Schedule regular maintenance for your concrete slabs
Using the right tool and our years of experience, our method is efficient, minimally invasive, and guarantees lasting results.
Why Choose Our Crack Repair Solution?
Our PolyRenewal™ system is the best choice for your home because of these reasons:
- Superior Accuracy: Our polymer injection method precisely addresses and elevates sunken concrete slabs with remarkable precision.
- Low Impact: Tiny entry points negate the requirement for large machinery or digging.
- Featherlight Strength: Our closed-cell foam fortifies without adding undue stress to the soil below.
- Swift Outcomes: The foam sets in a mere 15 minutes, providing immediate support with reduced wait times.
- Durable: Built to withstand the elements, ensuring lasting repairs to concrete slabs.
- Versatile: Adaptable to a wide range of concrete surfaces and tasks.
- Environmentally Conscious: Made from harmless, enduring materials with sustainability in mind.
- Subtle Restoration: Blends perfectly with surroundings for nearly invisible mending.
- Dedicated Expertise: Our yearly maintenance offerings underline our dedication to sustained excellence.
Trust Foundation Recovery Systems for Expert Concrete Crack Repair!
If you’re noticing cracks, unevenness, or signs of settling in your concrete surfaces, don’t delay. Taking action sooner rather than later can prevent further damage. Let Foundation Recovery Systems help.
We’re known for our unmatched quality, experience, and specialized solutions. When you choose us, your concrete worries become history. Contact us today for a free inspection and a no-pressure repair quote.
Don’t underestimate even small cracks. Cracks wider than ¼” especially warrant immediate professional intervention. Foundation Recovery Systems’ SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ method offers effective solutions. Reach out for a free inspection and estimate.
We prioritize using polyurethane foam injections to lift and stabilize concrete over traditional fillers. Our method often leads to sealing these cracks, with a silicone-based sealant applied post stabilization.
Typically, our comprehensive repair process is completed within a day, contingent on damage extent and project size. With SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ foam solidifying in about 15 minutes, you can soon return to daily living.
Last Modified Date:
Explore more solutions
2064 N Woodford St.
Decatur, IL 62526
2401 SE Creekview Dr.
Ankeny, IA 50021
7280 NW 87th Terrace, Suite C-210
Kansas City, MO 64153
211 SE State Route 150
Lee's Summit, MO 64082
Moberly, MO 65270
Springfield, MO 65803
1625 Larkin Williams rd.
Fenton, MO 63026