1820 N Barnes Ave
Springfield, MO 65803
Hours of Operation:
(Office visits by appointment only)
Services We Provide in Springfield
- Basement Waterproofing
- Foundation Repair
- Concrete Repair
- Egress Windows
We all love the weather in Springfield, but do you know what can happen to your home when it rains? Although the rain is great for our environment, it can be dangerous to your home. If your home experiences settlement, the possibility of water damage is more likely to happen.
There are multiple causes for water damage to your home’s crawl space or basement:
- Clogged drains
Footing drains are outside of your home and are designed to help steer any water away from your home’s foundation. If these drains become clogged, then the water is forced to gather near your foundation, ultimately putting pressure against your foundation.
- Hydrostatic Pressure
Hydrostatic pressure will cause your foundation walls to crack or bow. When your walls do this, the ability of water to enter your home is extremely high.
- Soil Settlement
With time, backfill soil begins to grade towards your home. When this happens, it allows rain water to flow towards your home.
When rainfall occurs, it puts more pressure against your home. This only helps worsen the prior water damage problems your home is already experiencing.
When your home is undergoing settlement and water damage problems, there are warning signs as homeowners to notice.
- Efflorescence- as water and concrete meet, a chalky mineral substance will be left on your floors and walls.
- Condensation- rusted metals and water droplets are signs of high humidity due to water damage, which are breeding grounds for must, mold, and mildew.
- Wet basement walls- build up of water and condensation will cause your walls to become damp.
Luckily, Foundation Recovery Systems can provide a solution for wet crawl space or basement water damage.
If your crawl space is flooding or experiencing water damage, then the SafeDri Pro Sump Pump will help. This sump pump is designed to control and stop high water capacity that may enter your home’s crawl space and will not corrode due to the cast iron epoxy finished design.
For any basements that are experiencing water damage, the SafeDri ProX or Triple Sump Pumps will help provide a dry basement. Both of these sump pumps are also designed with an epoxy finished, cast iron body, and are designed to be long lasting. They have battery back up systems for power outage situations.
Spring is almost here! Before the weather has a chance ruins your home’s crawl space or basement, call Foundation Recovery Systems at (800) 974-9543 or fill out the form below for a free basement or crawl space inspection.
The Foundation Recovery Systems Difference
When you choose Foundation Recovery Systems you can expect:
- You will be provided a solid estimate during your free inspection
- We will be in contact with you throughout the whole process
- We will always show up as scheduled for your appointment.
- When you choose us, your project will not be just another transaction.
- We strive to educate you on what we are doing and why so you have a ample understanding of how we are fixing and protecting your biggest investment.
- Our employees are initially and continuously trained in order to deliver the best possible customer experience and offer a permanent solution that we stand behind
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. All of the work we do will be performed to the highest possible standards.
- We will be accountable while working in your home. If something is dirty because of our work, we’ll clean it. If something is damaged, we will fix it. We’ll treat your home as if it were our own. Our teams will never use tobacco products while on your property.
- You and your family will always be treated with the utmost respect. This means our teams will never use tobacco products or use profanity while on your property and in your home.